One team fulfilling a dream.
Show Your Support
Our nonprofit is based on donations.
Clothes: New or gently used and washed.
Food: Perishable and Non-perishable. Not expired.
Toiletries: Women's sanitary napkins, tissue, adult depends, children diapers, pull ups, toothpaste, tooth brushes, mouth wash, body wash, deodorant, soaps, and paper towels.
Monetary: Give what your heart desires and rest assure that the donation is being put to the purpose as outlined in our mission statement.
Donations will be received on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3PM - 6PM starting on April 6th, 2021.
800 S Main Street
Fuquay-Varina, NC 27540
How It Works
Operation Nahyelle, Inc. | Nonprofit Organization
1. Please read the Donor Guidelines.
2. Donations can be dropped off on Tuesday's and Thursday's.
3. Drop off hours are from 3PM - 6PM.
4. Unable to drop off donations? No worries! : )
Click the buttons below to send a monetary donation via Paypal.
1. Food distributions will be held every 1st and 3rd Saturday.
2. Pick up hours will be 9AM-6PM.
800 S Main Street Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526.
3. Due to COVID-19, donations will be CURBSIDE PICK-UP only.
4. If you are in need of basic necessities (i.e. tooth brush, sanitary napkins, soaps, or etc.) please email us at to accomodate.